• TRAILER # 1 EPISODE 20 (50) MUHTESEM YUZYIL KOSEM: MURAD IV


    Murad: The reality of my life in this world, is to take refuge from the betrayal of my family members and loved ones.

    Murad: My brother Prince Beyazid has set his eyes my throne and in this vein he has allied himself with my enemies.

    Murad: This is the decree I have received from the Seyhulislam, and according to this order, my brother who has betrayed the imperial household, the state and his own family, for the sake of stability and order in the land...

    Beyazid as a child: See how I tricked you Murad?

    Murad as a child: I thought you had died.

    Murad: ....his execution is permissible.

    Gulbahar: MY SON, BEYAZID!

    VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JpQc1ZzZRU

    5 comments:

    1. Replies
      1. Tottaly.
        Whithout a doubt :p

        Delete
      2. Bayezid was killed by Murad's order. Murad had another brother killed in 1638 (Kasim) . Kösem prevented him from murdering his only surviving brother, Mad Ibrahim (1615-1648), by arguing that Ibrahim was too mad to be a threat. He became sultan when Murad died. History says Murad died because of cirrosis, he was alcoholic

        Delete
    2. Murad also killed his own kids

      ReplyDelete
    3. Full episode translation?

      ReplyDelete