• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 136 Trailer 2 Translation


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil


    Mihrimah: "In every bad you always look for the reason (for it) in Beyazid."

    Suleyman: "Selim's weaknesses only harm him. Beyazid's weakness presents a danger for himself, his brother and for me."

    Beyazid: "I am searching for justice. Shehzade Selim will pay for what he has done." 

    Mihrimah: "You will protect my brother Beyazid with your life! Do not get this out of your mind!"

    Rustem: "Shehzade Beyazid has gathered an army, he is marching for Konya." 

    Ali agha: "Rustem Pasha has gone to Shehzade Selim's side."

    Mihrimah: "Get your army ready and do whatever is necessary. I am behind you with all my power."

    Beyazid: "This war, is a war against those who oppress the innocent! My lions! May Allah bless our campaign!"

    Beyazid: "Either there is victory in our future, or death." 

    Lala Mustafa: "Shehzade Beyazid is coming here along with his army."

    Selim: "I knew it!"

    Sokollu: "What is your noble order Hunkarim?" 

    Suleyman: "Since he wants to fight, what he wants will happen."


    Suleyman: "My Hurrem, my Sultan, forgive me."


    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    1 comments:

    1. plzzzzzzzz give the translation of episode 136 plzzz i m waiting..........

      ReplyDelete