• Muhtesem Yuzyil Episode 134 Trailer


    Source: www.startv.com.tr/dizi/muhtesemyuzyil


    Hurrem: 'Suleyman, today is my last day. The sun has risen for the last time for me." 
    Suleyman: 'Nothing else can be done but to pray to Allah for your mother's sake, Mihrimah."

    Rustem: 'After Hurrem Sultan, nothing will be the same as it was before."

    Hurrem: 'The most important Beyazid, is to live. No matter what but to live."

    Hurrem: 'From this point on, you will be responsible for our Hunkar and your brothers."

    Hurrem: 'I want a great table set. I want all my loved ones to come together. I am leaving. DO not take your eyes off my eyes. Do not let my hand go.


    Our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/englishmuhtesemyuzyil


    COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This site is owned and operated by blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". All rights to material on this website are reserved to blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". Unless otherwise indicated, no right, title or interest is granted in the content, information, products or services or other materials available through the website. Information, ideas, text, logos and graphics contained on this blog are the exclusive property of blogger user "CrazyTurkVids". This content cannot be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission from blogger user "CrazyTurkVids".

    Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blog Archive